In this section you will:
- Install the Testkube CLI.
- Install the Testkube Server components in your cluster. Alternatively you can use Helm to do that.
- Creating your first Test.
You can also see the full installation video from our product experts: Testkube Installation Video:
In summary, you now have Testkube setup in your Kubernetes cluster, ready to discover the Testkube features:
- The Testkube CLI allows you to locally port forward to the kube dashboard deployment.
- The Testkube CLI allows you to interact with the Testkube server components through k8s CRs or REST API calls made through the kube apiserver proxy.
As usage of Testkube grows within your team, you may choose to:
- Leverage managed Testkube cloud.
- Move to production with your own Testkube installation.